Would you like to collect robust data for the efficient implementation of
data processing and IT systems?
Always have your costs and time to complete updates or new introductions of
DP systems under control?
Potential and improved business processes are not being tapped into or implemented?
Then sycat DP implementation is just the right software module for you!
The implementation of new DP systems is associated with high demands on time and costs. These projects also do not consistently take advantage of the potential to improve business processes at the same time. The reason for this is that the processes are often not well known and transparent within the company and are therefore only partially documented, if at all. One effect is, for example, when a new ERP system is being introduced, the existing corporate structure is not taken into account and the company has to adapt the system. As a result, competitive advantages from company-specific lean processes might be lost. Furthermore, the consequence is the delayed and therefore very costly and time-consuming preparation of a user manual with inadequate descriptions of functions.
Great efficiency with the process-oriented implementation of data processing systems
sycat DP implementation is a very effective and user-friendly tool that greatly simplifies the process-oriented introduction of modern DP systems (ERP, BDE, control console, CAQ, CAD, etc.) in your company. sycat DP implementation helps you systematically analyse and document your requirements for a new DP solution. You use all the data collected so far by targeted itemisation with regard to the DP system implementation. In order to implement the best possible DP solution in your company, the following steps should be carried out with sycat:
- Analysis of as-is processes to get to know and map processes
- Analysis of critical points in order to identify failures and insufficiencies within the actual processes
- Development of a target concept
Using sycat DP system implementation you are now able to analyse, manage and document the data required for your DP solution in even more detail, for example:
- Enter and/or allocate work steps, administrators, costs and cost types, the hardware and software used etc.
- Analyse information (forms, documents, data, screen masks etc.) and their status as far as data level
- Define interfaces between the existing and new DP solution
- Define and analyse the content of screen masks, and much more
With sycat DP implementation, you describe the installed and/or new software and its handling in detail. Information can be saved to fill in data fields as well as complete screen masks. Thus resulting in easy to update, comprehensive documentation. Based on the processes documented, a user manual can be automatically created using sycat DP implementation and extremely easily updated and maintained as a result of the database connection. sycat DP system implementation is a tool which enables you to simply and effectively analyse and document your company’s DP solution requirements across all processes.
Process-oriented implementation of DP systems (ERP, BDE, control console, CAQ, CAD, etc.)
- A recognised, systematic approach proved in practice
- Clear software structure (modular design)
- Effective software support with the analysis of DP system requirements
- Customisation of the analysis’ degree of detail
- Various views of individual requirements:
- Screen masks,
- DP systems, etc.
- Quick and cost-effective implementation of new DP systems
- Little training expense and workload
- Automatic generation of a process-oriented user manual
- Compatibility with all products in the sycat family